Having problems with your ISP in accessing certain websites on your HTC U12?
Don’t worry – a new VPN is all you need to solve the problems. This article will help you to set up a VPN for your HTC U12 so that you don’t have any further problems.
Some Facts about VPN
A Virtual Private Network (in short VPN) is a network which is set up on a public network where you can perform your daily web activities anonymously. With the help of a VPN network you are shielded against trackers that track your web activities and can also block you from accessing certain websites.
In this article we’ll discuss the ways to set up a VPN on your HTC U12 and for that we need a VPN app. There are many VPN apps out there in the market which will serve your purpose but one of the best VPNs out there is the NordVPN. Nord VPN allows you to get unrestricted access on any content that may be restricted in certain countries.
Process of Setting up a VPN for HTC U12
- Before starting a VPN connection you need to first ensure a working data or a Wi-Fi connection.
- Installation of the security certificates and entering the login credentials is necessary.
- Then you can download and install the VPN app of your choice from the Google play store and enjoy unrestricted access on any content without the fear of getting blocked.
Steps of Adding and Connecting a VPN on HTC U12
- First of all you have to set a screen lock or some pattern to set up the VPN
- Then go to the settings menu and from there go to “Network and Internet” then “VPN” and then tap on “+”
- Enter the VPN proxy and then tap on “Save”. After that tapping on “Connect” will get you connected to the network.
Some Unique Features of VPN That Makes It a Must to Use It on Your Smartphone
- Double data encryption system
- Ability to resolve DNS leaks
- Top notch privacy and security
- Affordable pricing
- Enormous surfing speed
- Is very easy to use
- 24×7 customer support.