How to Set Up VPN for Samsung Galaxy J7 Metal Duos?
As far privacy is concerned, there are quite a few ways to maintain it on the internet. The best part about it is that it is not so difficult to pull off either. With a minimal amount of basic knowledge, you can mask your real identity from everyone else, just at the click of a button.
One such tool that can help you in this regard is the Virtual Private Network or the VPN.
As mentioned before, it is a connection method that is mainly applied so that security and privacy is increased in the network. It is one of the most popular, if not the most popular way of hiding your real identity online.
What You Get
Before getting deep into how to set up vpn for Samsung Galaxy J7 Metal Duos, you should first get to know about what these VPN’s have to offer to begin with.
There are several facilities associated with the use of a VPN for your network:
- Hiding your IP address is probably the most sought after facility that VPN’s can provide.
- Alternatively, you may also use a VPN to temporarily change your IP altogether.
- You can also encrypt the data that you are sending on the network you are on.
- The most basic application for a VPN is to access websites that are blocked out from access.
Setting Up Your Samsung Galaxy J7
Now that you have a firm understanding of the basics of VPN’s, we can now proceed to finally answering how to set up vpn for Samsung Galaxy J7 Metal Duos.
It is a simple process that requires little to no technical knowledge on the subject matter. Here are the steps:
• Open your ‘Settings’ and move to the ‘Connections’ section.
• Tap on the ‘More Connections’ option and select ‘VPN’.
• Tap on ‘Add VPN’ and provide the unlock password of your phone if asked for.
• Tap on the following dropdown menu and select the corresponding VPN type.
• Find the best VPN service and fill up the labels. Click Save.
And with that, you should be able to use a VPN on your Samsung Galaxy J7 without any problems whatsoever.
Pretty simple isn’t it? The same instructions should be applicable for the most part on other phones as well, so good luck.